Anlin Sliding Patio Doors
Add to the beauty of your exterior while saving energy and money with replacement sliding doors by Anlin.
Anlin Sliding Patio Doors
Anlin’s Malibu Replacement Sliding Patio Doors have plenty to offer; in fact, they’re a multipurpose investment. If you’re interested in adding to the beauty of your exterior while saving energy and money, our replacement sliding doors may be just what you’re looking for. Aside from the fact that we offer the Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or the QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System, a number of other features are also included, such as a two-point locking system to help prevent forced entry, oversized metal rollers, reinforced steel vertical stiles, and much more.
Anlin Performance Rating and Certification
When making a choice as to which setup will work best for you and your home’s interior/exterior, you'll want to know about thermal performance and energy saving certifications.
- We’ve received the Gold label of certification from the AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association)
- Also certified in thermal performance by the NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council)
Anlin Sliding Patio Door Security
All Malibu doors were designed with security in mind and passed the stringent California Forced Entry (CFE) resistance tests.
The Anlin sliding patio doors, include two heavy-duty hooks move outward to engage the keeper, which securely locks the door at the jamb. Sliding screen doors are built with flush-mounted handles and self-latching, heavy-duty hardware.
There are metal reinforced door panels with locking mechanisms fastened into the metal reinforcement within the frame.
Exclusive Anlin Sliding Patio Door Rollers
If you’re a homeowner, you’re certain to appreciate how annoying it is when your sliding patio doors don’t slide as they should. That’s why we know you’ll appreciate Anlin’s exclusive high quality sealed bearing QuadraGlide rollers. Anlin doors glide perfectly and are guaranteed for a lifetime! The bottom line is, you’ll never need to worry about your sliding patio doors again! You’ll also have the option to upgrade to the stainless steel patio door package! Either way, your sliding doors will glide smoothly, every single time!
The metal rollers come standard on the extruded screen frame. The 1 1/2 inch dual rollers with sealed and protected bearings will provide smoothness while sliding, time after time.
Popular Sliding Door Configurations
Professional designers and our Northwest Exteriors customers appreciate the choices available when purchasing Anlin sliding patio doors. They are available in a number of shapes, styles, colors, and options. As always, you can trust Northwest to help choose from the various options and configurations.
Anlin Sliding Door Color Options
The white and tan door frame colors are standard for the inside and outside of all Anlin sliding doors. As additional options, our customers can choose from 12 of the popular ThermaCoat colors to further enhance the beauty of your home. We’ve installed many Anlin doors and windows and our customers are always quite pleased with the completed project.
Anlin Glass Patterns, Grids and Grooves
Insulated Glass Unit – All Anlin Doors are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
In addition to the clear, Low-E glass (standard), all doors can be ordered with any of the glass patterns as shown below. Then, V-Groove glass has a pattern that is precision engraved on the side of the glass that faces the insulating air space. This provides an elegant, decorative effect while leaving your doors smooth and easy to clean. The glass patterns and V-Groove glass are available as shown below.
Anlin Sliding Patio Doors – Tempered Safety Glass
Safety / Tempered Glass – All Anlin Replacement Sliding Patio Doors come standard with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.
- Platinum Elite Warm Edge Spacer - Our silicone memory foam spacer with three insulating chambers is the industry's most technologically advanced and efficient spacer on the market.
- Triple-layer Silver Metal Coating - This Infinite coating reflects outside heat in sunny weather, keeps heat from escaping home in cold weather, and blocks 95% of harmful UV rays.
- PLUS Easy-Clean coating - Applied to the exterior glass, PLUS coating harnesses the sun's UV rays and causes dirt and other organic materials on the glass to decompose. So when it rains, the decomposed dirt no longer clings to the glass, easily rinsing away. Your windows will be easier to clean and stay cleaner longer.
- Argon gas "Flood Filled" - Turns the space between glass panes into a highly effective thermal barrier. "Flood filled" technology guarantees 90-95% fill rate. (Standard on Del Mar. Optional on Catalina and Malibu).
High Performance Glazing Options
Anlin french doors are built with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e™ (standard) Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm™ (optional) Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.