Engineered Trim and Siding
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding products let you redefine traditional building materials with treated engineered wood products that are designed to offer game-changing durability, beauty and workability. It’s a complete line of high-performance trim and siding products to complement almost any building style. All LP SmartSide products feature their innovative four-component SmartGuard® manufacturing process for strength against harsh weather and to resist fungal decay and termites.
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding can upgrade a home’s curb appeal with deep wood grain texture and improve its resistance to hail and impact damage. It’s an investment with lasting value, backed by an industry-leading 5/50-year limited warranty. Customers choosing LP® SmartSide® can have the peace of mind that they have beautiful, high-quality products installed on their home.
For more information please complete the form or call:
SO-CAL: 888-650-5771 NOR-CAL: 888-426-8331
Beauty of Engineered Wood Siding
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. It is always a smart choice when accenting homes partially finished in stone, stucco or brick. The beautiful contrast of these exterior claddings creates architectural balance that’s visually appealing and welcoming.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Longer lengths may reduce seams
- Unmatched consistency for curb appeal
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- LP lap siding resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide treated engineered wood siding cuts out the time you spend dealing with warped and split pieces when properly stored and applied. Virtually every piece leaves the mill straight and ready to use.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- Longer lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste when compared to fiber cement
LP SmartSide Products
Trim & Facia
Cedar Texture Shakes