The sunroom is an often overlooked addition to your home that brings in light, warmth, and a unique style to your living areas. Sunrooms come in many shapes and sizes, so it can be hard to know what size sunroom is perfect for your home. With a little research, you can find it.
The right size sunroom makes the most of your living space and creates an inviting atmosphere. It’s important to consider the available space, the architectural style of your home, and your budget when deciding on the size of the sunroom to have installed. With so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming. In this blog post, we’ll explore the different sunroom varieties.
Various Types and Sizes of Sunrooms
Below are some of the most common types and sizes of sunrooms:
· Gable-style sunrooms: These are typically triangular in shape and are the most common type of sunroom. They commonly range from 8-12 feet wide and come in various sizes, from small to large.
· Studio-style sunrooms: These are almost always rectangular in shape and are the most versatile style of sunroom. They range from 8-20 feet in width and are excellent for smaller spaces.
· Conservatory-style sunrooms: These are generally octagonal in shape and much larger than other types of sunrooms. They can range from 16-24 feet wide and be used as extra living space or as an outdoor room.
· Four-season sunrooms: This type is designed to be used year-round and is usually a lot larger than the other types of sunrooms. They range from 16-30 feet wide and come in many styles.
No matter which type you choose, sunrooms are a great addition to your home and a sound investment for any property owner.
What to Look For in a Sunroom Installation Company
Finding a good sunroom installation company takes a little research. It’s necessary to find the right company for your project. Here are some things to look for when selecting a sunroom installation company:
1. Experience: Make sure the company has years of experience with sunroom installation. Ask for references and portfolio samples to ensure the installer you choose is up to the job.
2. Quality Materials: Ensure your installer uses quality materials and products. Ask for a list of materials and brands used to ensure you’re getting the best quality product.
3. Professionalism: You need a company that is professional and reliable. Ask for references and read online customer ratings to be sure they are both reputable and dependable.
4. Warranty: The company you choose should offer a warranty for their work and materials. This will get you a sunroom that is properly installed and will last for years to come.
When considering these factors, finding the perfect sunroom installation company for your home is a breeze!
Learn More About the Benefits of Sunrooms
The expert sunroom installation team at Northwest Exteriors is waiting to provide you with more details about our experience, materials, and warranty. Contact us today for a free on-site assessment and quote.